Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer on the Sun

It's been a while since I posted - for those of you that follow this - we have been pretty busy.
It is nice and hot here in Az - so we have been doing lots of indoor things!  There are only so many "inside" things to do - but we are trying to be creative.  And, of course- we swim a lot!!

Ethan is growing like a week - I can't believe that he is 2 1/2 years old!!!  He is such a little man.  It amazes me how much he talks and the sentences he comes up with - also how much he understands and remembers from what we say.  He also loves to sing and make up his own little songs- it is just toooo cute.  Our biggest challenge is still eating  - I miss that little baby who would eat anything.  The kid has got to be sick of chicken nuggets and mac and cheese by now!  Oh well - he eats lots of fruit.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer!  I know that we are!!





Looking at the construction workers in the street.Ethan and Baxter and the D-backs gameEthan and Tyler are the bounce place

Riding the train at Chandler mallJason, Ethan and Miss Jen at the ADA Walk at the zoo

Ethan and Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie...these are such fun pictures of Ethan! Yes the little man is really growing up. I imagine it is hard to have to stay inside when it is sooo hot there in Az. Are mornings and evenings too hot too? Or are they pretty nice?

    Hey, the phone just rang and it's your mom! So I will close this and talk to her.

    Love you guys,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete